This machine is mainly used to open, card and mix the chemical fibers and blendings, condense them into wool tops of certain specification s and then coil them into sliver can regularly for the next process.
The applicable materials: Chemical fibers and its synthetic fibers with the length 25-127mm, the dtex: 0.8-30D. Chemical fibers including the polyester fibers, acrylon fibers and polypropylene fibers and so on.
1. With the metallic detecting device to prevent the machine jams and protect the machine's safety.
2. The over-low speed stop motion to prevent the machine jams.
3. With the suction system to reduce the cleaning efficiency.
4. Autoleveller system guarantee the evenness and stability of wool tops.
5. With 3-working position or 4-working position auto can changer to further lessen the labor intensity.
6. The touch display screen making the operation more easier and increasing the working space.
7. With the MAN-machine CONVERSATION to control the inverter making the frequency more stable and ensuring the normal running of machine.
Machine width1200, 1500cmapplicable materialchemical fiber and its blendings
Feeding formautomatic continous feedingdelivery speed200m/min
Delivery tops weight7-20g/mtotal draft multiple32-140
Max. Production240kg/hcylinder working dia. 770mm
Cylinder speed400r/minlicker-in working dia. 250mm
Licker-in speed600r/mindoffer working dia. 650mm
Doffer speed10-75r/minmachine weight11000kg
Floor space11000*2290/11000*2590total power12kw
Sliver can specification600mm*900mm, 400mm*1100mmsuction2200m3/h per set
Coiler type: 3-position or 4-position automatic can changer
The electrical control box is located inside the framework of the machine front part and the touch display screen is fixed on the left encloser of the machine front part, so it is convinient to operate. The touch screen can be used to display all functions and faults and set the relative technological parameters.
The autoleveller system can guarantee the evenness and stability of delivery tops by testing the input layer weight and controlling the feeding speed through the computer.